Smart AJAX Subscribe for WordPress
- create eye-catching subscription forms for your website
- build subscriber lists and send out effective newsletters
- use more than 60 default color styles for your forms
- create your own style with any of 8 available form skins
- display forms anywhere on your website using widgets, shortcode or PHP functions
The plugin allows for great flexibility in rendering and styling subscription forms. You can easily create forms with 8 skins, more than 60 default color styles and a style builder and place them anywhere on your website.
- PHP 5.2.4 or newer
- PHP cURL extension
- PHP OpenSSL extension
- WordPress 3.5 or newer
Download the plugin, log into WordPress and go to Plugins > Add new > Upload plugin. Find the downloaded zip file and then click Install and Activate.
Integrate FreshMail with Smart AJAX Subscribe
Go to the Plugin menu in WordPress, select Services> Online Newsletter Services> FreshMail> Service Setup. The system will ask you for your API key (API information here). After entering the correct data, select your list and activate the changes by clicking Service Enabled. FreshMail will now be displayed as active on the services list.
Choose from more than 60 styles and 8 built-in skins
The plugin comes with more than 60 default color styles for the form. They are based on 8 different skins. Additionally, you can change layout elements (labels, alignment, placeholders in fields). By using CSS you can redesign the default style to your needs. Use your imagination and create eye-catching forms that will best fit your website.
How to display a form
- use widget to add into sidebar
- use shortcode to add into post content
- use function to add into template
You can simply add subscription form in Code Builder. Use generated code to display the form into post content or use a PHP function to add it to the template. To export collected emails to FreshMail, select FreshMail in the drop-down list of Services. You can also add foms to your sidebars using widgets.
- check email notifications about new subscribers
- minimize spam with two antispam methods (honeypot and referrer)
- refer to the PDF user and developer guide
- display different forms on each of your websites with Multisite WordPress mode support
- the plugin offers support for translation and includes a POT file
Need help?Contact Us
Easily add sign-up forms and sign-up checkboxes to your WordPress website. Get reports on the sources of registration.
WordPress Newsletter plugin
The easiest way to place a signup form on Joomla-based websites.
Sync leads from landing pages and popups with your mailing lists.
Pop-ups are passe. Grow your subscriber list like a ninja.
Ninja Kick Subscription for WordPress
Unlock premium content in exchange for providing an email address.
Opt-In Panda for WordPress
The plugin allows you to easily add multiple animated popups to your WordPress website.
Layered Popups for WordPress
Allows you to create landing pages for different campaigns.