Write for us
The main goal of FreshMail’s blog is to publish valuable content that will help
the audience get the most out of their emarketing efforts and grow their businesses.
- Address topics relevant to our audience. Focus on actionable information from such areas as: email marketing, content marketing, marketing automation, marketing analytics, lead nurturing, e-commerce, business growth.
- Deliver unique content. We do not accept posts that have already been published somewhere else.
- We like stats and numbers, please include them!
- Make your text easy to read, break it into chunks: include headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists.
- Write in conversational style as if you were telling a story. Use “you”.
- Include graphics and visual data presentation. We believe such information add value to blog entries and at least one of those elements should appear in every post.
- Length: at least 3 500 characters with spaces.
- Screenshots, custom images, free stock photography:
blog cover: 1 920x1 200px
inside post image: 640px width
- Write from a top down perspective: a killer title, an introduction, body, a conclusion, a call to action.
- We do not allow affiliate links in the body of the post, and we will nofollow links we’re not comfortable with.
- Include a short author bio and picture.
Send us your post ideas along with links to a couple published pieces you’ve written. We might provide some guidance on what we’d like to see in your post.
Once your post is live, we encourage you to share it with your networks and lead the charge on responding to comments. We’ll promote it on our social media channels.
Your message was sent successfully