- Connect FreshMail with over 400 Zapier-supported apps
- Sync your data between apps
- Save time and be more effective
FreshMail works with hundreds of apps via Zapier!
Zapier is a tool that helps you to connect to various applications and automates the flow of information between them. You don’t have to have any tech knowledge and a few clicks is enough to integrate FreshMail with countless applications and internet tools like Gmail, PayPal, ZenDesk and Unbounce. You’ll find a full list at Zapier.com.
How does it work?
Zapier’s simple interface lets you integrate FreshMail with an unlimited number of services and applications.
- I’m assuming you already have a FreshMail account - if not, open one here
- Also open an account in Zapier
- Go to the Dashboard and click “Make a Zap!”
This is how Zapier works - a trigger in one app causes an action in another.
For example, sending an email to a specific address in Gmail causes one of three actions in FreshMail.
FreshMail makes 3 actions possible:
- Add contact - a particular action in one service causes an email address to be added to your subscriber list in FreshMail.
- Send Transactional Email - a particular action in one service causes a defined contact to receive a transactional email with text that you set.
- Delete Contact - a particular action in a given service causes a certain email address to be removed from your subscriber list in FreshMail.
Check these sample Zaps
Need help?Contact Us
Easily add sign-up forms and sign-up checkboxes to your WordPress website. Get reports on the sources of registration.
WordPress Newsletter plugin
Synchronize subscribers of Magento build in newsletters with your FreshMail account.
Use data from Google Analytics to increase your goal conversion rate.
The plugin allows you to easily add multiple animated popups to your WordPress website.