Join over 20 000 professionals and get an access to:
- tips and tricks from email marketing optimization experts
- case studies and industry insights
- blog posts on email marketing
Do you sometimes find yourself trying to figure out your next move and it more looks like reading tea leaves than an actual data-driven plan? You’re not alone...
It is of key importance that money invested in promotions is capitalized efficiently. Each brand wants to have an insight of the intellectual and emotional-based decision-making mechanisms of consumers. Learning about buying decision processes straight from your customers insights.
According to an eMarketer study, only 25% of businesses leverage data-related insights while building their email marketing programs. For such a vital component, this lack of data usage within email marketing programs is staggering.
It’s crucial that you keep data at the center of your email marketing plan. We've teamed up with our friends at InboxArmy and created this ebook to help you leverage your email data.
Consumers do prefer email channel to receive communication from brands. With the relevant data personal nature of email can be leveraged and provide an amazing customer experience.
Data is king of email. Grab our ebook and learn:
- how to look to your data to find better ways to create and deliver more relevant content in your emails,
- how to enhance the reach of your email marketing program,
- how to drive business growth with email.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Download our new ebook now to learn how you can better leverage data and build smarter email marketing programs! You’ll receive a link to the download at the address you provide below.
[FREE eBook] Leveraging data to build out smart #emailmarketing programs Click to Tweet
What will you learn from the ebook?
- How to optimize your conversion rates
- How to determine what types of data you should be collecting
- How to best collect your customer data
- How to bring your customer data into your system(s)
- How to clean and maintain your customer data