Pawel Sala created
FreshMail 6.0 is here!Back to list of articles
FreshMail 6.0 is up and running and it’s packed with new features that we’ve been working on for while.
So what’s new?
An expanded FreshMail Designer
We asked for and got a lot of feedback from our users on what we could do to improve the tools that you use to make beautiful and effective newsletters. We listened to what you had to say and added these new features -
- More than 100 new webfonts - write in exactly the style that you want
- Undo and redo commands along with an autosave
- New tools to edit graphics
- A global style function - change multiple texts with just one click!
- An updated design
See what else is waiting for you!
Even more new templates
We’ve added lots of new templates and even more are on the way. Now it’s easier than ever to find just the right look for your newsletter and the wide variety of templates means there’s something for everyone.
Also new - your own template library!
Your library is your personal collection of all your templates and graphics, accessible right from the main menu. It has built-in testing options and makes it easy to manage your collected materials. Everything you have created and everything you need to create more is right at your fingertips.
Autoresponders are one of the most exciting additions to the new FreshMail 6.0. This functionality lets you create a cycle of messages that are automatically sent after, for example, after -
- a certain amount of time has passed since a subscriber joined your mailing list
- a subscriber opens a message
- a subscriber clicks on a certain link
- a different autoresponder has already been sent
In short, you set up the cycle once and our system does everything for you.
If you’re not sure how autoresponders can work for you, have a look at these three examples that have proven to be very effective in a variety of businesses -
- a cycle of messages containing all the information that a customer needs to know about a particular product or service, delivered one at a time to engage the customer and keep them looking forward to the next one
- an email sent automatically after a customer clicks on a link is a great way to keep them interested and guide them to conversion. An hour after they click on something you can send an email with additional information or customer reviews
- when a recipient opens a message from you, you can send a follow-up email with a coupon, rebate or special promotion
This is just a small sample of what autoresponders can do to help you - use your creativity to find new and amazing ways to automate your email marketing!