Since cart abandonment rates have reached a whopping 74.52% it’s extremely curtail to have a plan chalked out to win back those customers.
A great well-planned and flawless cart abandonment email strategy can help you get over those abandonment woes and give a boost to conversions. This Infographic by InboxArmy is your one stop solution to a great tour through the process and emails that e-commerce marketers can send to get their sales on track.
Check out the cart abandonment email Infographic below! Click to enlarge :)
- Subscribers who receive welcome emails show 33% more engagement with the brand. It sets the tone of your email relationship with your subscriber.
- Welcome emails should be sent as soon as possible. They create great benefits for the brand and also augment the attention bonus.
- Consider adding whitelist or “safe sender” instructions to your welcome email template.
- Familiarizing subscribers with your emails more likely helps your future messages to be opened. This helps drive immediate response through appropriate links and CTAs.
- Create an open platform for feedbacks, reviews, collecting social and personal information, etc.
- Consider trying a combination of offline and online signup methods for the best chance at increasing and expanding your list.
- Social links must be a part of your email. Giving welcome offers to share on these social networking platforms can be key to a great ROI.
- Always give support and service information in welcome email templates.
- Add trending features and highlight important information within the email, especially your CTA for an increased ROI.
After you've learned how to craft a perfect Welcome Email, get 5 times more out of your welcome messages!